Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The BiG 3 ! But A sad sad week...

3rd March, Rain Rain and Rain...

Finally ! Nigel is 30 weeks old. A big SiGh of Relief ! If he decide to come out into this BiG BiG world now, at least I'm not so worried. In Fact, I'm between him coming out early and staying inside. Why is that so you may ask, "staying longer inside is better right". Well.. I'm regular on Singapore Motherhood forum, recently there is a case where a 29 week baby died. The poor mother didn't do any post mortum as she do not want the body of her poor baby to be cut up. But Doctor thinks the most likely cause of death is due to twisted umblical cord. The poor baby died due to lack of oxygen. Then last week, my fren's baby also died, at about 29 weeks. Most likely same reason. My fren didn't want me to know. But I digged it up from my hubby cos i suspect something was wrong. Mother's instinct I tink. Shawn was tearing when he told me. It's so sad. It's just 2 weeks ago when he sent me his baby's 4d Picture. Looked so much like Him. Sighz, I don't know wat to say to him also. And it's the 2nd one that he lost too. Now Shawn and I have become parniod. If Nigel didn't move for 2 hours, we will panic actually. But luckily, it's easy to coax him to move as he's easily irritated. Just shake my tum tum.. I really hope Nigel will be fine. But somehow I can't shake this bad feeling... I hope I'm just over-reacting.

No comments: