Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Horror of Horrors !! Stretch Marks !



Scary right !! My horrible stretch marks. Just taken at 32 weeks, 4 days. Wonder will it get any worst. Something tat i will definitely show Nigel when he's older. Beside the ugliness of it, it's not really bothering me. Using Palmer stretch mark cream to reduce the slight itchiness. I do not possess any hope of it getting better. Seems to be getting worst instead actually. Just found one new one at the top of my belly button. Sighz. Should get Nigel to pay for laser treatment when he's older !

1 comment:

Graphito said...

Weird.. I used Palmer's Stretch Mark cream daily when I was preggy w both my sons & I didn't get any stretch marks fm both my pregnancies..

I actually thought that Palmer's was so good that I recommended it to my preggy friends..

Hmm.. So now I know it is not tat effective after all.. :/