Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

31 weeks and in NUH (AgAin)

10th March, Quite SuNnY

Little Nigel is 31 weeks Today. Another 6 weeks to go! Will I make it? I hope so. Nigel is very cute now. He will rest his back against my tummy. I will then pat pat him. He will actually sleep well after that and thru the night. Sometimes I got tired of patting, he will actually get angry and kick me !! Or if i tickle him instead, he will also kick kick me. So cute ! I think I'm spoiling him. I think after he's born, he would want to be pat pat then he will orr orr.

Had bad cramps today. Definitely not contractions as the cramps is always there. But sometimes the pain is pretty bad. I called the Clinic. Spoke to Rosalind. Prof Mary Rauff advice to lay on the bed as there is no much medications she can actually give me and to call back if it get worst. It did get worst. At 2pm, I called again. Rosalind told me to go straight to ER. I wonder why can't I just go to the clinic to check. I told her it's not contractions just cramps. But she says Prof Mary insist. So off Shawn and I went. As expected, I didn't dilate. Water bag was not broken. But I told the doctor on duty that I had clear liquid discharge for 3 days already. But the doctor on duty didn't check for leakage.. Sighz.. I was suspected to have gastric flu so they gave me injections for cramps and vomiting. Shawn was pretty pissed off actually. It would have been easy to just see Prof Mary. I got discharge at 530pm. I think the next time I have cramps I will just lay down and try to endure. Sighz.. Govt hospital service is really bad. Shawn was ask to go to pharmacy to collect my medicine. He got pissed off and scolded the nurse. Cos he thinks wat if I came in alone. Do I have to go down by myself to collect? He feel it's stupid. Having a Senior Consultant as my doctor really has pros and cons. The Cons is that she's too busy to give me attention, and will only come down when there is really an emergency. I think my next pregnancy, if all is well, I will go back to Dr Watt at Raffles hospital. The service at Raffles is a lot better and I'm paying the same price actually.

1 comment:

sunnylight said...

Lucky water bag was not broken...but the doctor should have still check for u when u mentioned u have clear liquid discharge.

I guess Prof Mary thought it will be easier to just send u off to ER. Bad choice. She doesn't want to "entertain" one additional patient...is that really a professional way of doing things? U pay her more, she is required to pay more attention to u.

I hope things get better for u...too many ups and downs liao...rest well gal...