Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nigel's 32 weeks landmark !!

18th March, SuNnY DaY

Today is Nigel's 32 weeks appointment or rather mine. He's 32 weeks and 1 days old today. Long wait as usual at the clinic. It's been a long long 11 weeks since I had any ultrasound done. I was pretty panicky for the past 11 weeks as I'm not sure whether my Little Boy is doing well. Shawn and I was pretty anxious. His not so little head is 8cm by 10cm ! I was wondering how am I going to deliver him !! At most my cervix will open to 10 cm !! Oh my... Maybe I should consider C-Section.. His weight is at 1.9++Kg. Wow ! Average weight is actually 1.7kg. I'm glad to know at he's doing well. All the durians I have eaten is not for nothing!!

Next appointment will be at 30/03. After that Prof Mary will be on one week holiday. I hope nothing happens within this one week !!

No comments: