Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pre-registration..WaterBirth

26 Feb, Rain rain go away....

Went for my check up today. Bad traffic jam on the way there. But luckily manage to reach in time. I waited for about half an hour today.

I did my pre-registration with lovely nurse, Rosalind. She went thru the charges with moi and Shawn. Saw pictures of the 4 bedder. It's a terrible place. It's like those old style kind of design. Like going there to die !! The chairs for visitors are those type schools in the past are using !! Then hubby cannot stay overnight. So decided to take 1 bedder. Difference in overall bill is nothing goes wrong *cross my fingers* will be $400. Anyway, i can downgrade before i admit if Nigel will be preterm. Then there's 2 types of labour ward. Normal one, and also deluxe with a nice bath tub for water birth !! Wow !! I always wanted to try water birth ! I'm surprise NUH have it and Prof Mary does it too ! I will discuss with her on the next appt about this.

Nigel is doing fine so far. His little head is down already. That explains all the funny movements. Prof Mary was so relief that I have finally hit 29 weeks. More or less in the safe zone. She feels I should have no problem hitting 37 weeks. I hope so too .... Next visit, will be on 18/03. I will get my ultrasound done plus CTG also. Next week onwards, have to monitor Nigel's movement over 12 hrs. Have to make sure there is 10 clusters of movement in 12 hrs. Otherwise have to call the hospital.

No comments: