Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Contractions Contractions Contractions

26th March, Hot Hot Hot !

Started to have contractions at 7.00pm. Around 8 to 10 mins apart. Sighz.. Took one dosage of my usual medicine and tried to take a short nap. Woke up feeling worst. My hubby have to go to his Dad's place. So I was alone at home with my Iswati. Decided to take the fast release pills instead. Contractions slow down after that. But I started vomiting alot ! Sobs. Ate Supper and vomited again. Sobs Sobs... Tummy feel sore now. Hope Nigel is okay. Wondering how I'm going to tahan another 19 days to 36 weeks. I have been having bad reactions to my medicines now. Been feeling breathless after taking them and been vomiting a bit too. Sighz..

No comments: