Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Nigel's Stuff - Modern Necessities. Are they ??

Gotten a new electric flask from Isetan Member sale at $129. My current one do not have the function to keep water at a lower temperature for Formula.
Lindam Sterilizer from Taka baby fair $79. I had $50 taka voc so end up paying only $29. I didn't wan to get one in the 1st place. Just use the old method of dumping everything into a big pot of boiling water. But Frm Joo's advice, since I'm breastfeeding and pumping, it will be easier to get one.

4 in 1 Cadi Themometer from Expo Baby Fair $78.




Avent Warmer $54. Got it from Kiddy Palace sale. Decided to get a warmer in the end as it will be easier for my blur hubby.

No comments: