Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nigel's playtime

14th March, Sat, RaIn, RaIn

Little Nigel is so active today !! He's up the whole night and day. I manage to fall asleep finally at 4am. But woke up again at 7am. I was so bored, I change the whole outlook of my blog.

My tummy was so crampy, no change even after medication. Nigel will fall asleep for at most half an hour and will be awake again. Thru the whole pregnancy, he's the most active today. I wonder will he be so active from now on?? Plus his foot was in between my left ribs. My lower left ribs really aches. He has taken a liking to my left side of tum tum. So my left side is pretty sore with him moving around there. I'm so tired that I took a one hour nap at 4pm and 8pm. But woke up feeling really giddy.

But even with all the discomfort and pain, it was really worth it. It really warm me to feel his movement, to know he is alright. Plus he will actually play with me. How does he do that? Well, I talk to him and he kick or just touch my tum tum. Plus he always want me to pat his back back. Poor Nigel has hiccups too. He has hiccups at least once a day and will last pretty long, about 15 mins. My heart really ache when he hiccups, I can feel his frustration. Poor Boy...

No comments: