Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Doggies aka Nigel's Future Play Buddies !


My First Doggie. Xuan Xuan. Already 8 years old. Female Shih Tzu. Very Very Vain. Thinks that she's a cat actually and behave like one. She's very calm, but will be really fierce if other doggies threathen her no matter how big the other dog is. Alpha Female! Hates newspaper man, fear of thunder.



Shawn's doggie. Xiang Xiang. A notti boy. Barks at everyone ! Sighz. Got him when he was 6 mths from a pet shop who is going to close down. Poor Doggie. Was very very thin. 6 years old.



Teddy and Sugar. Kids of Honey and Xiang. Very playful and cute ! Teddy talks actually. He can say Hello! and Food !! They are with my father in law now as they love to jump on me. So my in laws are afraid they might hurt me.

No comments: