Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fish Spa (",)

22nd March, RaIn RaIn

My Hubby gotten me a new Mobile phone with GPS, Motorola A3100. I love Motorola. Finally they have a new model. Actually it's more for himself, cos he has problem remembering routes. So he needs a phone with GPS.
The first place he brought me is QianHu for a nice Fish Spa. It's relaxing but really tickles !! Nigel seems to enjoy it. Kicking me all the time. hehe.. There is 3 fish pond. 2 with small fishes, one with big fishes. We tried the small fish 1st. Somehow most fishes are attracted to Shawn. I have to sit really close to him before they come near me. We decided to try the big ones after a while. It's really scary actually cos one big herd came after moi !! I dip for a while and gave up! We decided to come again after my next appt on the 30th.

Lotsa of Little Fishes at Shawn's feet


Only a few fishes at mine.. SoBs


Lotsa of Big Fishes !! Scary !!

No comments: