Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BB Nigel is 33 weeks old ! Labour signs ??

24th March, Tues RaIn RaIn

Been raining a lot these few days. I hope my confinement month will be nice and cold too. Imagine not being able to wash ur hair for 2 weeks plus if weather is Hot and Humid ! My BB Nigel is 33 weeks old today. Only 7 more days to 34 weeks. And 21 days to 36 weeks. Seems pretty long to 36 weeks...

My cervix is feeling swollen and tender. The sides are aching too. Nigel's movement has slowed down since he has no room to move around. His hiccups is getting more frequent too. My poor BB. His head seems lower too. Cos everytime he hiccups I can feel it on my lower butt too. I hope I'm not going into labour anytime soon. I hope to deliver after 36 weeks.

My sisters and I made chocolate muffins today. 33 weeks Celebration for little Nigel in a way. Pretty nice for 1st timers. A little too dense, i think we added too little baking powder. We will have another round next week. This time my cousin Dee will be joining us too.

No comments: