Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still Waiting ...

29th April, Rainy

Still waiting for Lil Nigel to Arrive to this Big Big World.. A lot of False alarm as usual. Like yesterday night, I had contractions for 2 hours but stopped. This morning, woken up by contractions at 830, 4 mins apart. It was really painful, I wanted to cry. Shawn wanted to send me in, but I got a feeling tat it's another false alarm. True enough, after a nice warm bath, a little walk, the contractions stop at 12pm. Sighz. But I still have little contractions here and there. Also, when I walk a little, I will have little poo poo feeling.

Lil Nigel, When are you coming? Daddy and Mummy is waiting. Your grandmum, grandpa, aunties, uncles are all waiting !! Your Niu Niu is waiting to play with you. You are giving Daddy a heartattack, Poor Daddy can't sleep at night and kept waking up to make sure Mummy is ok. Poor Daddy have to go to work the next day. Don't be afraid, Mummy and Daddy is here.

No comments: