Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nigel's Engaged??

08 April. RaInY

I had contractions yesterday on and off since 4am. Had problem sleeping for the whole night. Managed to catch some sleep at 9am for 2 hours. Woke up with really bad contractions. It was 7 mins apart, each one about 2 mins. Then became 4 mins apart. Decided to take my medications at 1230pm. But didn't help. In the end, had to take the fast reacting medications at 145pm. I hate the fast reacting ones as I will vomit, feel breathless.. But no choice ma. Contractions didn't really stop but became futher apart. I was too tired to time the contractions. My pelvic started to ache a lot. Been having this wanting to poo poo feeling also since 07 April also. Managed to catch a bit of sleep here and here. After dinner time, contractions stop totally. Tummy was so sore. Shawn wanted to bring me to NUH but I refuse to go. Hate that place. I told him unless waterbag broke, otherwise, I'm rather suffer at home. Poor Nigel was awake thru the whole ordeal since 4am. He was very restless. Keep moving around. I think he's going to be engaged. I told him to relax, if have to get engaged, then no choice lor, dun struggle. He calm down after that. Today's he's less active. Maybe due to yesterday. But the sharp pain is worst today. Tummy is so sore. My pig trotters also less swollen today. I think the D-day is coming..

No comments: