Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

34 weeks At Last !

April Fools ! Hot Hot Hot !!

Finally Nigel is 34 weeks old. A big relief. At least if he wan to see big big world now, he will be safe. Had my check up on Monday. Cervix is still close. Nigel head is down lower. But still not engaged yet. Prof Mary is going on a 2 weeks leave !! Back only on 14th April !! Oh my !! What if Nigel decide to come out then?? I don't trust another doctor. I also asked her regarding water birth. She says I can go for it. She feels it's good for me too. A very good pain relief method. But need to get a doula. But it's pretty costly. So I'm still thinking abt it. Also waiting for the Doula to call me. I contacted Ginny from 4trimester.

I had a baking session today with my 2 sisters and cousin Dee. Before the session start, I had contractions, 4 mins apart! Shawn was worried, he was about to leave for work. I told him to go to work 1st, since my Brother in law is here, he can send me to hospital. But luckily, 2 hrs after taking my medicine, it stopped. Phew ! But tummy is still sore. Back to Baking, at first we thought will turn out bad as it's pretty watery, but was great in the end !

No comments: