Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

False AlArm AgAin !!

1st May, Labour Day !

Yesterday, woke up at 4am feeling little wet. I checked and there was a patch of wet spot. I thought might be leakage. I decided to monitor instead of waking Shawn up. Next day, there was still wet patches. I called Shawn and my mum. They told me to call labour ward. Called NUH at 3pm, the nurse advice me to come in to check. Shawn took time off and rushed back home. But somehow i got feeling that I will be sent back home.. Sighz. Shawn also got the same feeling. But anyhow, we decided to just go in and check to be sure. Also Nigel's movement count so far is less than 10.

At the hospital, due to the swine flu, it was really troublesome to check in. Normally, I will go thru ER and Shawn can accompany me up. Now Shawn had to go thru the visitor area. For me, I had to wear a mask while waiting for someone to wheel me up.

As usual, my doctor was not around to checked. Had to wait for the Doctor on Duty. Waited around half an hour. 2 doctors came in. Seems pretty inexperienced, of cos.. Wat to do. Govt hospital. She checked and told me it was just discharged and not leakage. She can't decided whether I'm 1 cm or 2 cm dilated. Anyhow, she called my doctor and was adviced to let me go home. Sighz.. I was hoping my doctor will come down. As least I can request to be induced. Another wasted trip !!

After the checked up, my pelvic area is really sore and painful. Can't sleep the whole night due to that. Kept going toilet too. Sighz.. I'm pretty fed with up Nigel. I know not his fault but really pekchek with him !!

No comments: