Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Waiting Game ...

27th April, Mon, Finally it's less Humid !

Today is my 37 weeks 6 days Appt. Did another CTG scan. Nigel surprisely was pretty quiet during the scan. Prof Mary did an internal check, still 1cm dilated but Nigel is very low now. She's surprised that I haven't deliver yet ! I myself is surprised too. Prof Mary told me might have to induce if I still haven't deliver next week. That's the irony of the whole thing. Been trying to keep him inside me for 8 mths. Now it's time to come out, Nigel doesn't want to come out. Prof Mary advice me to go for walks and if the pain is unbearable to come in even if the contractions is not regular.

Been having contractions also since 6am in the morning. I'm still having contractions still. But the frequently is pretty far apart still. Called NUH labour ward, the midwife told me if I cannot tahan I can come in for epidural. And also since it's my 1st baby, it will take a pretty long time before I'm ready to deliver. So I decided to go for a walk, have a nice dinner and watch a movie at Vivo City. I'm Home now. Still having contractions but pretty far apart. So now it's all a waiting game..

Anyway a piece of bad news, there is flu outbreak related to Piggies at USA, only one day but affected thousands of people. Singapore might also be affected. Really make me worried abt Nigel. Wat if it's another SARS type of thing?

1 comment:

jes said...

Hi, I have been reading your blog and I am also feeling so anxious for you. I understand the waiting game. Hope it will be a smooth delivery for you!