Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pig Trotters Part 3 ! Lil Nigel Crying Wolf AgAiN!

25th April, Hot and Humid

WAH !! My feet has swell alot suddenly. My skin is so stretched and itchy ! The skin between my toes have cracked. Old Wives tales claim that once the feet have swell up and gone down 3 times, the baby will arrive soon. Hope that's true. This is the 3rd time liaoz.

Contractions is still plaguing me daily. Yesterday was very very painful. Started at 4am, woken up by Niu Niu's crying. Was 4 to 5 mins apart. I couldn't sleep so tried to take a nice long cold bath. Walked around the house. But somehow I know it's another false alarm so I didn't wake Shawn up. But he got woken up by all the noise I was making at 5am. Somehow managed to fall asleep at 7am. Woke up at 11am. The contractions was irregular by then. Sighz. Luckily didn't waste $$ and checked in to labour ward. Otherwise another $200 wasted.

Nigel really like to cry wolf.. Sighz. Giving Mummy and Daddy a lot of headache. When are you coming, my Lil Nigel ?

No comments: