Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

36 weeks Visit & Wondering....

15th April

Finally!! 36 weeks!! Safe Zone at last. Prof Rauff is finally back too !

Shawn and Moi went for 36 weeks Doctor's visit yesterday. I had a bit of bleeding today too. Nigel's head is lodged but not totally engaged yet. Everytime seems well. Also, I have to stop my medications. If he wants to see the Big Big World now, it's safe. I do want him to come asap as I will feel a lot more at ease with him in my arms than tummy. But yet, It will be better for him to stay in for another week. Also, with Lil Niu Niu arrival, I have to take care of both Niu Niu and Xuan Xuan. So have to endure another week at least.

Yesterday night, couldn't sleep as usual. I sat up on the bed wondering...
*How will Nigel announce his arrival to this Big Big World. With a Big Bang ? Or quietly?
*When will Nigel arrive? Will Nigel be overdue ? Can he come soon ??
*Is Nigel too comfy inside and doesn't wan to come out?
*Will Nigel be safe? Will he be healthy?
*Will I be a good Mum?
*Will I have enough Breast Milk?
*Will Nigel be happy?
*Will I be able to cope?
*Will I have time for him when I start work?

So many things to wonder about. Sighz...

No comments: