Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pig Trotters AgAin ! Nigel's daddy's Job


05 April, Nice and Rainy
My Feet gotten even more swollen since yesterday. I had problems walking. It's starting to hurt more on my left feet. Sometimes, it be purplish in colour. I have been soaking my poor feet in my foot spa 2 times a day now. Hopefully it will get better. My sis and frens says that I might deliver soon. I hope so, but at least 9 days more since my doctor will only be back on the 14th. My contractions are getting more frequent. I had one bad episode yesterday. Luckily after medications, it stop. My mum says I have to start taking coconut water now, 3 times before i deliver. So my baby will be nice and clean, instead of having "dirty" stuff on him when he's born.
Nowsdays, I'm getting more emtional. Been crying over small things. I have a really hard time sleeping. I feel really frustrated and I will just cry. Sighz. Hope I dun get post natal blues. My next appointment with Prof Mary will be on the 14/4. But my hubby can't get off that day. Have to attend some dumb roadshow at Tampiness. Only can get 1 off day that week which is on the 17th. Have to go back to work during his second off day! Hope my hubby is being paid to come back to work during his off day, instead of claiming time off. His dumb company been cutting his pay a lot. OT espically. They dun not want to hire more staff and yet they want my hubby and his frens to work OT and not pay them. Even when claiming OT they have to write the reason. Their OT can be up to 20 over hrs a month! The most my hubby worked is more than a 100 hrs! Plus OT pay out is 1.5 times of their current basic. BY not paying them and claiming time off, it's not worth it at all. And most of the time, they are force to work OT! And for coming back to work during off days, they are paid 2X. Also, my hubby being the only senior in the shop, ( cos all the rest have quited for obvious reasons) he's been given lots of extra duties which will take him away from his sales. And his company commission is not shared like mine but individual. So his commission has dropped a lot. IT SO UNFAIR! He had to train new staff. During which he have little time to do sales. It was ok in the past as the new staff's sales will be given to him in future for about a month. Now His Female shop manager suddenly got into her head that it's unfair to others and rotate instead !! And the damn management been transferring most of the staff my hubby trained and kept giving him new staff to train !! DAMN unfair! I told him he better not train the new staff now, not worth it. Baby Nigel needs the money !! NO MORE MR NICE GUY! Plus he have to write a damn long report after each staff he trained! FOR WHAT! Total waste of time. He also have to do troubleshooting for their modem which have multiple installation issues!! Even on his off days, they kept calling him for help, it's so irritating!! Unlike my company, we seldom have this kind of issue even though we are selling similar items. Also, as shop trainer, have to keep going for dumb time wasting training, so less sales, less pay. Unlike mine, which rotate staff to go or manager themselves will attend. Thought my hubby have assistant trainer but the training team have a dumb policy where the main trainer have to go !! And sometimes he have to go during his off days !! Their training team really sucks. A lot of stupid stuff to do which is a damn waste of time. I was helping him with a few of his projects before since I'm always home, I dun not want him to waste his time during his off days to do stupid time consuming projects which i wonder why the marketing team is not asked to do, plus I was from tat company ! I left because before I know the management sucks big time and it will only get worst, which I was right. It's been 2 yrs since I left and it gotten a lot worst. Been asking my hubby to leave too. But he's in his own comfort zone. Plus money wise, he dun think it's wise to leave now. I hope he will change job after I get back to work in August. Otherwise, Poor Nigel will not be able to see his daddy much.
Back to topic!! Anyway, I was pondering whether I should just go on my own instead of changing my appointment. It's really troublesome and sometimes impossible to change as Prof Mary is really busy. Plus I dun feel good waiting for so long before seeing her given my condition.

2 comments:

sunnylight said...

ask someone to go with u? i will love to but i'm still in confinement

JoAnnA said...

Shawn manage to get his manager to give him time off liaoz. Sighz..