Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy CNY !! Nigel's chinese name!

28.01 Wed (ClouDy)

My CNY is pretty quiet. I can't move too much. CNY eve was my at my grandparents' place. They have pass away but my family refuse to sell their flat as they find it a good place for gathering. HDB been bugging them to sell. So they had to put it in the market but quote a high price. I spend the whole CNY eve eating. Since I have lost 2 Kg and been losing my appetite. I decide I better try to eat more. So my aunties and uncles been feeding me with food all day long. Surprisingly, I got my appetite back and started to have cravings again! That feeling is great. Really hate to eat for the sake of eating. My cousin Rouyi is around too. She's 5 mths pregnant with a little boy too. Her EDD is 13.06.09. Almost one month difference but our tummy is totally different. Mine is BIG! A lot bigger!

I spent CNY 1st day at my Godmum's place. I brought my Wii with me to entertain myself and my cousins for the whole day. Everyone was really into the games ( Raving Rabbits 3) but the room is too small and we kept hitting each other! My Aunties and cousins love it. And a wonderful day eating too! I went to weight myself and I'm on track. Put on 1kg liao. Now 72kg. Shawn got me a nice foot massage bath frm Watson. Now I can enjoy feet bubble bath! It's really comfortable.

2nd Day was at my mother's rich brother 6.5 million house at sixth ave. Wow! It's a nice house with swiming pool surrounding the place. But it lacks a homely and comfortable feel. Too hotel like. Not somewhere I would like to stay at. I had only dumplings for lunch cos they only serve dumplings. Really weird. My cousin was frm Shatec. He taught me and my sis on the basics of making soup. I had to learn so I can make stuff for myself to eat and for Nigel in future. The trick is to fry ur stuff 1st and to add in rock sugar. I went to my MIL place later and had my dinner at my another uncle's house.

Think I walked too much and had cramps at night. I took the medicine but don't feel any better. My womb felt really sore and tight plus little Nigel was really active. Shawn can feel his little hands and feet from my tummy! You can see little bumps near the belly button and a little bump one near the left side. So cute!

Got a chinese name for Nigel liao. Given by my FIL but not confirm yet. "Yang Zhen Jiang". "Yang" is his surname, "Zhen" is his middle, have to follow the family bible, different generations is different. "Jiang" is his last. My FIL explained that the sound for last name have to be higher than the second. Plus "Jiang" is the yellow river in china. Powerful and people worship the river. Plus it's always in abundance. The name also has all the elements, water, soil, metal and fire. So it's a good name but sounds a little "china". But good names always sounds like that.

No comments: