Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Nigel's Cutie Shoes

2nd Feb, Cloudy

Got my no. 16th injections today. Suppose to take last Friday but the clinic was closed. Today's injection is not so painful or maybe cos I'm use to it. My Poor Butts !!

Over the months, I have gotten a few cute socks and shoes for Nigel.. Some Online, some at flea markets.

I got the 2 pairs of Fox shoes at $4 each at East Coast flea market. There's flea market there every weekend. Quite a few stores selling second hand baby stuff. I gotten quite a few branded clothes from there at $2 each. No point getting first hand since baby grow really fast








Got this 2 pair of socks online at US$1 each. Very cute. The toys are rattles also. I think it's very entertaining for Nigel. I also gotten 2 pairs for my darling goddaughter for christmas. Of cos I didn't forget my godson. I got a nice romper for him which says " if I'm not sleeping, nobody sleeps!"









These 2 are pretty expensive. The cute rabbits shoes i got them online, is about US$20. The knitted shoes is from plaza sing S$25. They are too cute to resist.

No comments: