Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another Depressing Day..

09.01 Friday..

I had my 14th injection today at Raffles Women Centre at Compass point just before going to work at 1pm. I thought I'm sort of immune to all the injections by now but it still scares me a lot. Suppose to get the injection on Wed but the Centre was closed plus I was working full shift on thrus. Wonder how I'm going to go for the injections on a regular basis.. Anyway it cost $45 per time..

I was feeling really drain, numb, blur, cramps and tired today. Wonder if it's the injections plus medicine I'm taking. Nigel is kicking less today too. I guess he's feeling the same way as me. I offered to clear the ops rejection at work today too like yesterday, i'm really not up to doing anything else. The rejects were pretty complicated too. I had to call back a few customers and kanna scolded by some too. But at least I'm sitting down. But in the evening I still end up doing sales which make me feel worst with all the walking around. Plus the chairs have no back support so my back ache is getting worst even thought I'm wearing the back support belt.

Now i'm back home after supper and a good bath. But I'm still feeling really drain and tired now. Sort of like too tired to sleep even. Plus my heartbeat is really fast, feeling breathless, having cramps and my chest hurt. Tomorrow I'm on full shift. Really wonder how I'm going to make it. Really feel like crying sometimes. Just feel like giving up. I know I'm suppose to try to think happy stuff and not let myself get depress but it's really hard with all the complications plus working in this kind of job. Sighz. Wonder when will stuff get better. My blog is getting pretty depressing :(

One good thing that happen this week is Shawn gotten me a new handphone using his staff voucher. It's Asus M980, It's a window mobile 6 smartphone, my fave software with Qwerty keypad. Fun to use but battery life is pretty short and it's not touchscreen. But at least it's cheap.

No comments: