Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Resting at Home.

23 Jan Fri, Bright and SuNny

Shawn had a tok with his mum. She agreed that I should have taken no pay leave long ago and rest. She has been nagging at me to stay at home actually. So Shawn and moi finally decide to take no pay leave. Also after reading about preterm babies and looking at their pictures it's really heart breaking. Don't want my Nigel to suffer. Also, It cost roughly 32k to stay in Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for 5 months. If Nigel is born before 30 weeks, he have to stay in for about 5 mths.

So Called my Manager yesterday to request for no pay leave. Luckily She's understanding and agreed to it. She helped me called up HR. Turn out that HR is pretty good. They ask me to request hospitalisation leave from my doctor 1st since I have 60 days. Then I can clear my 18 days AL after that. When everything is used up then go for my no pay leave. At least I still can get some basic pay still. Though not a lot but at least it's something. My doctor can only give me hospital leave roughly for 2 weeks then she will extend it. Cos I might deliver anytime so cannot give one time straight.

Everyday I tell Nigel to be a good boy and stay inside his little house as long as possible. Otherwise come out already got so many tubes and needles poking. My cramps are still the same. The duration is shorter. WIll stop half an hour after medications. But the medicines is making me giddy and I'm losing my appetite. But I try to force food down. I can't afford to lost anymore weight. Hope Nigel can stay in my womb till at least 34 weeks. Suppose to go for my weekly jab today but the clinic is close. Going to NUH tomolo for my jab. Sighz.

No comments: