Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cramps and Cramps

07 Jan Wed.. SuNny

I had cramps again at work. Started on Friday evening, it was a little painful. Then on Sat, i had really bad cramps frm 430 to about 830. It's really painful. Thank God, Nigel kept kicking so I know he's fine. I was thinking whether to go to ER anot but decided not to and wait. After taking 2 horomone pills, it got better. I went home after my night closing duties at about 1015pm.

On Sun, I was resting at home. At about 4am, the pain started again !! Sighz. Can't sleep after that. I went down all by myself to NUH to see A/P Mary Rauff on mon. Waited there for about 2 hours before my turn cos she had an operation to perform. Nigel was ok. A/P Mary gave me another type of medicine to take, half a pill 3 times a day. It's similar to my asthma medicine. It makes my heart pump faster. It's really uncomfortable after taking the medicine but the cramps became a lot better. But I'm trying not to take the medicine so much.

Yesterday night at about 2am, I had cramps again. This time on the lower tummy area only. From Ting, lower tummy is okay but not the whole tummy. So I was not so worried. Can't sleep again. I gave up after 2 hours and went to take my medicine. The cramps became better today.

It's 3.35 pm now. Nigel has not kick me the whole day. I'm really worried. I tried shaking my tummy but no response from Nigel. Luckily I have the doppler. I can detect his heartbeat so at least I know he's alive. But he's too quiet. Normally he kick me very often at least within 2 hours interval. Should I panic??

12am
He did kick me around 4pm and has not really stop since. I think he's angry with me for shaking him. He he he ... Anyway my cramps are starting again.. Sighz.. How to work tomolo? I have to work from 1030am to at least 1030pm, 12 hr shift. Then on Friday 1.00pm to at least 1030pm, then on Sat 1030am to 9.30pm. Been resting whole day today, only went out for dinner at my old house cos got pork chop craving, still can have cramps. Sighz...

No comments: