Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sick and Alone..

17.01 Sat SuNny

I sick alone with low grade fever. And where's Shawn? Out with his unsympathetic friend Tommy, watching GIRLS playing basketball !! Shawn agreed not to go at 1st to accompany me. Then that friend of his make a big fuss. He actually say what's wrong with leaving your sick wife at home alone!! Or bring sick little me along!! Can anyone imagine that ! What kind of person is he! Shawn decided to go in the end. I was so upset I cry at the food court, didn't finish my soup and went all the way home. I was on the bed crying since. Shawn just pat my head and left me in bed crying and went off ! How unfeeling guys can be !I have not eaten anything for the whole day. Too upset and sick to eat. Now my fever has went up. My tummy is in pain and so is my chest from all the coughing. I admit I'm unreasonable but what's wrong with wanting ur hubby to spend look after u when u are sick. Not like I want to be sick! I hope I can be healthy, running around like most mothers. Do my job well and get more money for Nigel! Guys can be totally unfeeling! Pregnancy is risky business! Really Abhor that fren of his!

1100pm
Just went to Raffles Medical at the airport T3, My fever went up to 37.6 so Shawn brought me to the doctors. Got another day MC. Really worried about Nigel cos having fever is not good for the baby..

No comments: