Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pain Chart..

15th Jan Thrus.. ClouDy

Shawn and moi went to A/P Mary Rauff yesterday cos I got cramps for the past 3 days. A/P Mary says my womb is too hard. If the womb is too hard which means it's very stretch which will cause contractions and cramps actually. I have a make a "pain" chart. I have to write down what time i took the medicine and when the cramps start and stop so she can adjust my dosage. I have to go back next wed to see her again.

Little Nigel is pretty notti yesterday night. I was trying to sleep but he kept kicking. Shawn tried to coax him to see but he refused to. Finally after half an hour he finally stop.

Wanted to go for my injection at Raffles today but the clinic was close. Sighz. Wasted trip... Going again tomolo...

9.30pm

Think I'm having a slight fever. Aching all over and coughing.. Sobs

No comments: