Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nigel's First Studio Pictures

Nigel says" Wat's that bright round thing??"

Mummy and Daddy " Nigel dun cry.. Kiss Kiss ..XoXoXo"

Nigel "I'm Bored"


Nigel "SobS.. dun like the furry thingy"

Nigel" Hi! Ah Ma!"

Nigel " Dun like that Uncle over there.. SobS"

Nigel" Mummy, I wan to go home !"

Nigel "FOOD !!"


Nigel and Grandmama



Got a free desktop Studio Voucher from HuaXia as their Anniversary Gift for their members. Decided to go on the 28/08/09. Juz before I go back to work.. Shawn and I decided that we want the photos to be plain. So minimum make up and hairdo. Shawn and Nigel were wearing matching t-shirts that I have gotten as a birthday gift for Shawn.
Nigel is as usual a grumpy old man. Unfamiliar people and surroundings. So most pictures were of him frowning. But he's really cute even when he was frowning ! Luckily my Mum and Pam came along to entertain or It will be a disaster.

No comments: