Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummy !!


Nigel is on solids for a week or so... So far so good. Still experimenting with the different types and brands still. My Mum been feeding him with samples from Dr Teoh. For me, I'm have been feeding Nigel with fruits.

On Ting's recommendation, I have been getting Earth's Best for Nigel. Onli has 3 favours for 4 months old Babies, Sweet Potato, Pears and Apples. Nigel loves Apples.

I have also gotten Nuby's New silicon bottle. Beside using it for feeding milk, it comes with many different adaptors. One of it is a silicon "spoon". As the bottle is soft, I can squeeze out the food onto the spoon. As the spoon is soft, it's easy for Nigel to use too. He love it. He gets excited when he see the bottle as he knows it's FEEDING TIME !!

No comments: