Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nigel is 4 Months Old !! A Day at the beach !!





Nigel and his Nai Nai aka Shawn's Mum






I love to Blow Bubbles !!




Nigel and his Bumbo and His Taggie !

Nigel Is 4 Mths Old on 08/09/09.. He had a long swimming session. Almost an hour !! His Nai Nai and Ye Ye came over to see him..
Time really Fly. He can flip from his tummy back to his back. He's in no hurry to learn to flip from his back to his tummy as he hates laying on his tummy. I wonder will he ever learn to crawl then .. Hmmzz .. He has grow and learn a lot since. It's been a great to be around him while he learn and grow. But now I'm back at work, Life is sadz. Time with him now is so precious. I wonder how much of his "First" I will miss.. Woes of a working mother in the Retail line. I Need a change of Job.. Any reccomendations ??





Taken on 11.09.09. A nice relaxing Family Day at East Coast White Town Old Coffee. Since most baby chairs provided outside are for older babies, I decided to bring his Bumbo along. A lot easier to manage him. He's happily sitting down while Shawn and I can enjoy ourselves too. Dun have to take turns to carry him.

No comments: