Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Letter to Nigel (4.5 mths)

Dearest LiL Nigel Boy Boy,

Time really flies. You are already 4 and a half months old. It's seems like yesterday when you 'll still kicking around in my Tummy. Really miss those days in a way because you are always with me. But those days are filled with worries for your safety. Seeing you now safe and sound makes me really glad that I have make the decision to take a break from work.

Being able to spend the first 80 days of your life together, It's truly a wonderful, heartwarming experience. It's something, nothing can replace. Looking at you grow day by day, it's something really precious. But now I'm back at work, I really miss you a lot. There are days where You only spend an hour with me before I'm at work. Even days where you don't see me at all. Make me feel really heartbroken and sad. Don't be angry with Mummy for not being there so often. Mummy has to work. Mummy and Daddy are trying our best to work out something so Mummy can spend more time with you. Mummy is leaving you in the best care possible. Your Ah Gong, Ah Ma, Auntie Pam and Auntie Nicole love you as much as I do. So I had no worries leaving you in their care. I know you definitely love them a lot too. You are always so excited when I bring you over to Ah Ma's place. You always want Ah Gong to carry you.

Looking at you makes me wonder why I can love you so much right from the moment you are born. Maybe it's mother's instinct. I wonder everyday, what kind of person you will be, will you be a swimmer (since you love swimming so much), business man, engineer? But no matter what, my wish for you is to be Happy and Healthy. Happiness and Health is the most important. I don't need you to be top in class, as long as you work hard, it's enough for me. I don't need you to earn a millions bucks, as long as you are fillal and happy, it's enough for me. But right now, most important thing is for you to grow strong and healthy.

Alway remember that Mummy loves you !!

Love, Hugs and Kisses
Mummy Dearest
xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

sunnylight said...

Reading this brought tears to my eyes...so touching!!!

No wonder they say mummies are noble...

someday, somehow...kyan and nigel will grow up and have their own lives...thats where u and i will sit down at a cafe for a long ah-ma chit chat or a "tai-tai" MJ session...

it'll be many years later...but ironically time passes so fast u will soon realise its here...

JoAnnA said...

Thanks. Decided to embark on writing series of Letters to Nigel so in future he can read. Hopfully he will understand me better and why I do certain things.

Denesa said...

It is good to keep these letters, to share them with our kids years down the road.

Graphito said...

Such a sweet & touching letter!!! :)