Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

4th Month Doctor Visit.. First Visit to Ye Ye's House

05/09/09, Sat, Humid








Shawn and I happen to on Off together so we decided to bring forward Nigel's 4th month Doctor visit to today instead of on the 11th. Brought Nigel to swimming early and of cos had a massage too. Came back home to let him take a nap but instead he was wide awake. Since my car is "off peak", we could only leave the house after 3pm. Thought it's not really legal to drive him in a 2 seater, we decide to just do it instead of taking cab. It's really hard to get a cab during weekends.



As usual, Shawn's mum was there at the clinic too. Nigel is 6.06kg and 66cm !! Wow ! He's really tall. He had his Oral Vaccination for Rotavirus. Poor Boy had to go thru 2 jabs, his 5 in 1 and Pneumococcal. He wasn't in pain.. he was looking at the Dr Teoh even thought we were trying to distract him. He was ok with the first jab then suddenly decided to scream. After a while, he was ok. Dr Teoh mention that once I stop breast feeding, he will recommend that I get some jabs too !! Alamak, I hate injections. I will have to bring my blood test reports which I did during my pregnancy. He said I might need to get the measles vaccination again as the previous one which I did when I was in Primary school will last only 20 yrs... So I'm overdue for one. Also he recommend I get one for cervical cancer. SobS.. Me hate needles. Anyway, He gave the green light to start feeding Nigel cereals and gave us a lot of samples. We are to replace one meal with cereals and to feed him papaya too.



We drop by Shawn's parents' place. To my surprise, Nigel didn't cry even though he was in a strange place. He was happily playing with his Ye Ye !! The last time Nigel saw him was more than a month ago ! And Nigel Hates strange places plus strangers. My mum says they have affinity. I even manage to capture a great photo. I really should bring Nigel over more often. But everytime I will to do it, something happens.

Sighz, Back to work again tomolo.. Miss Nigel.. Sighs.. Hate it !!

No comments: