Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Sadz, Sick and Sianz.... IPHONE madness

18 Sep 09, Friday.. Hazy, Rainy

As the title says, I'm Sadz, Sick and Sianz.. Sadz Cos I had actually gone 24 hrs without seeing my Lil Nigel Boy. I last saw him at 10am on the 17th of Sep, work till late as usual. He was asleep by the time I was off work, so my Mum ask me to go back to rest since I had to go on course this morning at 9am. I had to work extra one hour today due to lack of staff so can onli go off around 545 pm. Went home to bathe and saw him at about 630pm. SobS.. Plus I'm Sick.. Flu and a major headache ! So bad tat my teeth are aching too. Tomoloz had to work from 1030am to God Knows what time !! Most likely 12mn or later.. Damn IPHONE !! I hate IPHONE !! All the irritating IPHONE customers !! Why are Singaporeans so damn crazy ? It's only a handphone !! Can't they juz wait. NO need to come, bang table and demand and demand. Singaporeans are the worst sort of customers !! Do they even use a third of the functions? They juz wan to follow trend lor. And they dun mind q-ing for one hour or more !! Really madness. I have better things to do lor. I have never ever do things like tat even before I join this industry. It's onli after I join retail that I realise how ugly Singaporeans can be. And how wrong is our society becoming. Govt pamper us too much.
SighZ. I really need a new job. This job is getting on my nerves. I'm totally sick and tired of putting up a face in front of those irritating people when wat i really feel like doing is giving them a tight slap. I have better things to do than entertaining them lor. They are keeping me apart from my son lor. Shawn try to comfort me, ask me to think about the money IPHONE is bringing in.. But I totally have no mood to sell anything lor. Have money but no Life lor. Plus I believe most of the customer actually treat us retail line people like Dirt. I do have many nice customer that brighten up my day and customers who like to look for me. But it's really hard for me to look on the bright side when Nigel is not around or I'm too tired to look after him. I'm always feel really drain and tired when I reach home. I have been the one taking care of Nigel mostly. Shawn do try to help but he's still not good with Nigel and he prefer to sleep. I have been making do with 3 hours of broken sleep or less. I think my engine is breaking down thus I'm so sick now... Wonder if I should take MC tomoloz. But I dun wan to.. I juz started work on the 29th of August (and complain so much already)..
I'm so stress up and tired that my milk supply has drop drastically. Like today, I pump only 120ml at 7am, till now at 945pm, I have not express my milk at all. Thank heavens for Friends like Ting who donate her milk to Nigel. I hope I can breastfeed Nigel till he's 1 year old. But it seems unlikely now. This make me hate my Job even more. Really Sadz, Sick and Sianz..

2 comments:

sunnylight said...

Rant it on babe. U need a break.

Its just so hard to juggle between what u want and what u need.

Yes some singaporeans are super ugly lor, like we owe them a living! Being in the retail like just svcks BIG time sometimes.

Get well soon ok...poor mummy...jia you jia you!

JoAnnA said...

Ya.. SighS.. Money and Family. Had to Juggle between these 2.
Didn't hate my job so much previously. But Now it's different. It's taking precious time away. When I go Home, Nigel is fast asleep. Year End will be worst !!