Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Day of ML .. Work Work Work ...

Nigel and Shawn Daddy
Nigel having his morning swim. Cooling off with a towel on his head while swimming, Japanese Style. He seems to enjoy it !!










01 Sep 09, Humid Tues

28/08/09.. The last day of my Maternity Leave. Wanted to spend it meaningfully by going for a nice family studio shot. Hua Xia gave their members one FOC studio photo shot. Little Nigel and Shawn Daddy was wearing matching outfits, courtesy of Moi. Shawn daddy's shirt "Old Block", Nigel's shirt "Chip of the old Block" ... It was a birthday gift to Shawn (Suggested by my 2nd sis). Nigel's Cap is a gift from Auntie Gladys (She's selling them)...
Luckily my Mum and Pam came along. They manage to coax Nigel into posing for the camera. Got a few pretty nice shots But I think some of the photos I took is nicer lei. And Of Cos, We bought 10 other photos.. Price..Hmmzz... Hehehe .... Will be getting them 1 to 2 weeks later..
Work Wise.. Wat can I really say. Not been Working since Mid-Jan. Worst still, started my first day on a busy sat. I was so blur. So many new products, systems and SOPs to follow. I was thrown to the Sales Floor only after less than one hour of reading and studying. Luckily I still remember a few stuff, the rest, use my common sense. Had to "smoke" customers thru some stuff.. Had to distract customers with other topics while searching for Info on the Singtel Webby. I had a big headache whole day !! Had to rush to level 4 nursery room from B1 to express my milk.. Had onli 20 mins to eat after that. Luckily Shawn took leave so he came and collected the milk for 2 days. I think it's due to stress and tiredness, I had a big Drop in my milk supply.. Morning pump onli abt 150ml to 180ml, lunch break about 60ml to 80ml, night pump abt 150ml to 180ml also. Tired cos had to wake up at 7am to pump, reach my mum's at 9am to accompany Nigel and leave at 10am for work. Worst still.. reached home onli abt 1230am on Sat. Brought Nigel home, he was really cranky. Didn't get to sleep much then back to work at 1pm till 1030pm on Sun..Sighs.. Really wonder how I can keep this up ! After work, I still have to pack the Beanie Pillows for delivery. I did that on Sun and today. Plus looking after Nigel. Shawn Daddy tried to help but he's not really good with Nigel and can't pack goods. Plus he is forever meeting friends, irritating company events.. Like today, his boss birthday. It's 1.46am and he is still not back. I had to pack the goods, do up the invoices, look after Nigel whom doesn't wan to sleep today. Juz manage to coax his to sleep onli. He is super cranky after I started work.. Is it cos he misses me ???

No comments: