Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another "Blissful" Day with Nigel


Why Why?


I'm So CUTE !!

" I wan tat Big Bowl of Nice Noodles"


"SobS, I wan to Swim !!"

" Go Away Daddy !! I can't see the BIKINI Babes !"



15 Sep 09, Tues. Hazy

Finally, I'm on OFF and Shawn is too ! But Shawn as usual need to go for some irritating, time wasting meeting till 2.30pm. So I brought Nigel along with Iswati for another swimming and massage session. Nigel Swam for 1 hour !!

We went to East Coast Big Splash. Nigel was really cranky. He kept crying till We got to the seaside. He love looking at the waves and got really excited. But on the way home, he kept crying in the car !! He really hates car rides. I wonder why .. Sighsz...


No comments: