Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Nigel is 3 Weeks Old !

Nigel's Lil Niu Niu !! So Cute !

Nigel's Sweet Smile !


Grumpy Old Man !


So Grumpy !

Nigel Smiling at me !


So Darn Cute !

Smiling for the Camera !


Nigel is 3 Weeks Old today. My Confinement Nanny has left on Tues. Been managing him alone for 2 nights. First night was ok, he woke up at 4am for feeding and every 2 hour after that !! Yesterday was worst. He woke up at 4am and refuse to sleep. Was up with him till 11am. My mum came over and finally I can get some sleep. Both my Sis, My Mum and Dad been coming over to help me take care of Lil Nigel. If not for them, I will definitely be burnt out ! Nigel's Daddy been working till really late so I have to care for him alone. But then Again, even if Shawn is back home, He's too tired to take care of Nigel. Nigel been drinking a lot more now. I have up his feeds to 90ml. He's getting more fats under his skin now. Hope he will get really cubby soon !

No comments: