Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

39 WeeKs AlreaDy !! One Problem after Another..

07 May, Thrus. Will It Rain ??

Nigel is 39 weeks and 2 days already !! And he's still in my Tum Tum ! Why he doesn't wan to come out?? SobS. Still having contractions daily. Yesterday was pretty bad, 4 hrs straight, I thought maybe this is it. But slow down after 4 hrs. SighS. I really wan to PengZ.


Yesterday, went for my 39 weeks appt. Did a CTG, Nigel as usual, kicking like mad. He hates being monitored. I also request for an ultrasound to be done. Nigel is 3kg, his head is 34.3cm ! Alamak. How many stitches do I need? SoBs. His head is also pretty low now, so can really see his face. But can see his mouth moving. So Cute. He also had hiccups halfway thru the scan. Prof Mary also did an internal check, I'm 1.5cm dilated. She also stretch my cervix. It's one of the way to induce labour. It suppose to stimulate contractions within a few days. She did it last week also but nothing happen. SighS. Prof Mary still hope that I can deliver naturally. But if I dun deliver by May 12, I will definitely ask to be induce.

It's really troublesome to go hospital now due to the Swine Flu Scare. Have to take temperature, and wear face mask. Plus only one person is allowed to accompany me. Singapore has a few suspected cases. Hope it's all negative. Seems to be a bad year. Ecomony Downturn, plus this swine flu scare. Also my confinement Nanny is down with flu. Hope she recover in time also. This Nigel Boy really troublesome. I'm also down with flu. If he had came out at 37 weeks or last week, everything will be much easier !! Now his full moon celebration also got a big problem. It will clash with June holidays, will be hard to book chalet now. SighS.. One Problem after Another.. Don't Think I will be Able to celebrate Mother's day this year. SobS...

11.08pm

I have show Again. Quite a lot of plug has came out. Will it be soon ??

No comments: