Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Injection Number 10

01 Dec Rain.. Rain

I went to Raffles women clinic @ compass point with Shawn to get my 10th Injection. It cost $45 for the injection. Not as bad as i thought. The nurse there is even better. A lot less painful. The nurse actually massage the area before she inject and it was pretty fast too. It's a lot less painful after that. I can walk without limping. Also better than driving all the way to NUH plus Shawn can't have the same off day with me all the time. Will be going for my 11th injection on Thurs.

BB love to hear his Daddy's voice. BB will start kicking when Daddy start talking. Sometimes Daddy call mummy when he's at work, BB will start to kick and get excited. When Daddy put his face on Mummy's tummy, BB will start kicking Daddy. So Cute! BB got odd cravings. 1st 3 months, BB love apples and I eat apples all the times till the day I started to puke when I eat apples. Now it's mango, especially mango puddings! Been having cravings all the time now. But I think BB is pretty sick of mango now. BB got bad habit of making me eat the same stuff all the time and nothing else till BB is totally sick of it. Sighz. Wonder what's next... Durians?

BB is also going to have a cousin of the same age! My cousin Rouyi is 12 weeks pregnant, due in June. Just one month apart. So CoOoOl! It's really fun to have cousins of the same age. My twin sis, Nicole and brother, Nicholas have 2 cousins of the same age, Debbie and Dee. They are pretty close and always go outing together when they were young. It's fun to grow up together. Especially now family size is pretty small not like the old times. Only 1 or 2 kids instead of 4 or more. Another of my cousin from my mum side, Kelvin is having his daughter in Jan 09. So she will be rat instead of cow. Rat girls are smart. His family is staying in Sengkang too.

Shawn's buddy, Mark came back from Australia. He will be going to China on Thrus to visit his GF's family and will be back for christmas. Shawn bought a Wii from him cos the set he got is not for use in Australia. I got Wii to play liao. Shawn got for me Raving rabbits 1. Some games are really hard to play!!

No comments: