Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Injection AgAin!

26 Nov Wed Sunny

I went to the doctor again today. She assure me it's the ligaments that's causing my pain as it's stabbing pains not cramps. Due to my job nature with all the extra walking and standing, my ligaments is overstrain plus my womb is too tense. She advice more rest so gave me Hospitalization leave till 05/12. I had to take injections 2 times a week ! SobS. I will be checking with Raffles to see if i can get the injections there instead. NUH is too far. Got my 9th injection today and many more to go !!

2 comments:

Min said...

this is getting complicated

*le sigh*

just try to get more rest ... that is more impt now!!!

Anonymous said...

Ligament pain no joke. Work is definitely the biggest contributing factor to this pain. You should rest whenever you can babe..