Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Depression...

09 Dec Tues Nice and windy..

I have been feeling really depress since I started work on Sun. I actually just sit and cry when I'm home a few times liao. I have to control myself at work or I will really start crying. BB is also very quiet. Not moving so much, so I'm pretty worried as well.
Tomolo I have to work full shift again. Sighz. Feeling really tired of work and serving those irritating customers. Sometimes really feeling like screaming at them. I'm also getting claustrophobic. I actually feel really cramp up in my car. I had to wind down the roof most of the time or I really feel like screaming. There is something seriously wrong with me.


I'm also having sharp pains here and there. Been standing and doing sales pretty much. I tried to sit as much as possible but it's really uncomfortable since I have to get off and on the chair pretty often. This morning I had cramps near the bottom of my tummy when I suddenly woke up at 7am. Shawn wanted to bring me to the Doctor but I decided to sleep for another 2 hours and see how lor. Luckily the cramp was gone when I woke up. Also, I didn't take anymore injections cos the Doctor's letter to Raffles medical centre only stated on the 1st and 4th. Suppose to call the hospital today to ask but I totally forgot.

On the little sunny side of things, my sis, Pam got me a belated birthday present. A Shiro MP4 player with speaker for BB to listen to. I went to Carrfour to get a Fan. Shawn decided to get a good one this time as our cheap fans keep breaking down. So gotten a KDK one that is good for people with allergy like me. Which I will use first, then when BB is born I would have to let BB have it...

1 comment:

sunnylight said...

Poor gal. U should realli avoid stress but it could onli be made possible if u can take a break off yr job entirely. I understand how difficult it can be to take unpaid leave but for the sake of bb guess u gotta try again...ask yr doctor if she can issue u a letter stating u have to take a break off work, cos i see that problems always crop up when u r back to work. And no more heavy housework for u at home....cos ligament overstretch is no joke...