Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

20 Weeks at last !

23th Oct Wed, Windy

I'm 20 weeks today! Finally, the halfway mark. I went for check up today for my Sun scare. Everything is fine now. A/P Mary says I better contiune with my injections. So I have to go down to Raffles on Fri for one injection and another one on the 31st along with my detail scan. I will be taking the package on the 31st, $870 !! Wow ! I'm also wondering should I go for 1 bed or 4 bed? According to MOH website for:

Normal delivery
Ward A is $5080, Ward B $3433, Ward B2 $1628.

C-section ( don't have 2 bedder)
Ward A is $7218, Ward B2 $2021

So far, it's safer for me to undergo C-Section due to my low lying placenta. But it's slowly moving upwards, so I might have hope for a natural delivery. But can I tahan staying for 2 days in the same room with 3 other people ?? I'm a pretty private person. But the cost is so much difference ! Sighz.. How how?? Any Sponsors? He he..

No comments: