Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pain Pain, Go Away .....

16th Dec Tues. Nice and Cloudy

Sighz.. Just got home from work. On MC again cos tummy pain AgAin. It's really painful. I wanted to just sit and cry. Poor Nigel knows I'm in pain and keep moving today. Went to a GP cos all the gynac only open at 6pm today. The GP says the pain is from my womb. She told me to place a hot towel over at my tummy adn gave me some painkillers. Wonder when will it all end! Ting is also at home cos of chest pains. Poor US !

1 comment:

sunnylight said...

sobz....yalor me oso at home...nurse said as long as i dun break out in cold sweat and have difficulty breathing i'm ok....ya lucky my breathing still normal...
u have to take care...when's yr mc until?