Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Injection No 11..

04 Dec Thrus Raining Meow Meow and Woof Woof..

Injection again today. No 11. Sighz. Wonder how many more to go? My Butt is getting really holey. More or less use to the pain but I still get freak out while waiting for the jab. Imagine the nurse cleaning your butt with a nice cooling cotton swab, and deep in your heart, you know what's next.. the JAB! The anticipation of waiting for the jab between that is really horrible.

On the nice note, BB is pretty active today. After BB's Daddy tell him to kick Mummy, BB, as usual, listen to Daddy and keep kicking mummy today. I'm not complaining about BB's kicking, more about why BB listen to Daddy and not mummy. Sighz. Ting says maybe BB is a girl, cos Daddy's girl and mummy's boy ma. Ting's little prince listen to her more than Kun. Plus my water retention, girls tend to have more water retention than boys. I have problems removing my wedding ring with all the water retention. And my left little toe is swollen. Girl or Boy I have to wait till 17/12. A long time to wait!!

No comments: