Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Little Nigel's Kicks

19 Dec Friday Nice and windy

I was on mc again yesterday. Down with flu. The skin of my nose is peeling off. I went back to work today. I still have pains but not as bad as the one on Tues. It's really hard to work when you are pregnant.

Back to little Nigel, the pain was also due to Little Nigel shifting. I realise after taking a nap on Tues. I felt my tummy was different. It's sharper, bigger and more oval. Shawn realise it the min he looked at my tummy.

Now Nigel's little head is on top. So the kicking are all at the bottom. I can feel him moving even more now. He mostly kicks during early noon, evenings and midnight. He love to kick me more than 3 times in a row. He also punch me a lot too. It's not painful yet, just feel funny. I love it! But when he stretch then it's painful. I'm also starting to get more breathless now. I eat a lot, I ate a foot long subway today and 2 small pack of chips during my breaktime today!

No comments: