Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

26 week Gynae visit, Sleepless night ...

04 Feb, Rainy

Today's appointment is at 10.05am. Usually there will be a huge crowd and waiting time is around 1 hour. Surprisingly, Shawn and Moi only waited for 15 mins !! We were thinking whether to request for ultrasound cos want to know how heavy Nigel is. But decided to skip it and save $$. Now have to save $$ since I'm on hospitalisation leave. Only got basic pay, a pitiful $1400 before CPF....sobs... My commission is usually more than my basic. Back to the topic, Prof Rauff decided to stop my injections since I'm on bedrest. It's not good to take too much injections as my body will get use to it and it will not work anymore.

My contractions is better in a way. It's not as frequent. I had bad contractions on Sat and Sun, lasted about 1 hour. Mild contractions on Mon. Today I had mild contractions too. But my tummy was really sore after that. My morning sickness has come back. Seems worst than my 1st tri.

Little Nigel is really active today. Kicking and punching me whole day. Maybe that's why I'm feeling really sore. He just felt asleep only. Hope I can sleep well today. He's been waking up at 1am and kicking me thru the night. Also, I think he's on my bladder. I kept going toilet like every 15 mins! Yesterday night I manage to sleep only at 5am! The previous night at 4am. Also cos my gastric juice kept coming up my throat.

1 comment:

Yin May said...

Hi Jo,

Vera's mom here. Thanks for visiting her site. I remember how tough it was to have a so-called "high risk pregnancy". Just share with you: The lady in the bed next to mine had been lying in hospital in kk since 5th month due to constant contractions. She was all alone in the day, at night her hubby came. I witness her contractions getting more and more till they brought her to deliver at 32 weeks. Her baby was small but fine. It's a long ordeal but a good ending. So take heart and hope for the best! which hospital are you at? I can advise you more if it's kk.