Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Iswati

22nd Feb Sun, SunShine

Shawn and Moi got a new Maid, thanks to my FIL. With the help of my Daddy, the search began on Mon at my Dad's fren's maid agency, Java Maids. It was pretty taxing to look for one since what i wan is different from wat my daddy wants. Finally, We manage to find one which we both like. Her name is Iswati. She's frm indo, 25 yrs old. She had 2 yrs experience in Jakarta, 9 mths in Singapore. She's a transfer maid. Meaning the previous employer decided to change maid. My Dad was pretty worried at first abt the reason why the previous employer decide to give her up. Upon enquiry, her previous employer blame her for the lost of his dog. But then again, he had 7 !! All husky !! Wow !! I think if she loses one of my doggies, my mum will be really happy ! The main reason Shawn and I decide to hire her cos of her experience with dogs. She also have experience with babies. Plus her English is also not too bad and she has a sense of humor. I'm hiring her more to look after my doggies than Nigel. My mum will be taking care of Nigel.

But before we can hire the maid, the Govt decided that new employers have to go thru some dumb, time online consuming test that cost $30. I took abt 2 hrs to finish it. A total waste of time and money. Also, Iswati salary is $350, no off day, the Govt gets another $260 ! Suppose to get a $90 discount for the levy cos got baby, but govt will only give u the discount after the baby is born ! DUH !

Iswati came yesterday. I'm pretty pleased with her. She's hardworking, not lazy at all. And the big surprise is my fussy Xiang Xiang love her immediately ! wow ! He wans her to carry him. He got jealous when she's petting Xuan. Bad news, She found ticks on Xiang. Good thing is she knows how to remove ticks frm him.

Another Bad news. I went to my MIL's place to celebrate her Birthday. I started having contractions again at 10am, abt 10 mins apart. Each one last abt 1 to 3 mins. Took another dosage of my medicine. At 1 am, still no effect. Called my doctor and she advice me to go down to NUH. The doctor did some test to check whether if I have preterm labour @ $200 ! Wow ! Luckily test was negative, cervix still close, still have, another 2 cm. But i have been leaking a bit of aminotic fluid also. Contractions stop at 5am. Sighz. Little Notti Nigel was as usual kicking the monitor at my tum tum thru the whole episode. Wonder how much it will cost ..

No comments: