Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

V'Day


14 Feb, Cloudy And Humid
Today is the all special Valentine Day. But poor me is all alone at home with only my 2 doggies, Xuan and Xiang. Sobs.. Where is Shawn? At work lor. Sighz. I went down to Compass point to have lunch with him at subway since everywhere is so crowded.. He got me a surprise! A nice bouquet of red roses and a talking bear. When you press the tummy of the bear, the cheeks lite up and it says I LOVE YOU ! So sweet! I thought Shawn was not getting anything for moi. But after an hour, he have to go back to work. Hope he get off work early today. But earliest will be about 1130pm. Sighz..
I'm finally into my 3th phase. 27 weeks now. Little Nigel is moving more these few days. His kicks are getting more painful. Think my womb have moved higher up as my lungs can't seem to take in more air. Plus I get full eating a little but hungry again very fast. I manage to sleep well for 2 nights in a row. I have strain the left side of my neck currently, it's giving me a really bad headache. Cramps have improved with the new medicine. But it's making me puke more and really tired. Maybe that's why I can sleep well. Hope I can carry Nigel to at least 36 weeks. Another 9 long weeks to go. Each day seems like an eternity to me. My dad is currently helping me to look for a maid. His fren own a few maid agency. So far the indo maids we got from him is pretty good. So I hope my luck holds up. My FIL is paying for my maid! Wow! I don't have high expectations for my maid. As long as the house is not messy, cooks ok food, love dogs and babies.

No comments: