Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A & E

08 Feb, SunShine

I got admitted to NUH today..Sobs...

I woke up around 7.30am with increased heartrate. My left side felt like there is lots of latic acid built up. Also had headaches on the left side. Vomitted a few times. And Shawn happily slept thru it all. At 8.45am, started to get contractions. About 15 mins per time. Took my medicine, contractions stop after 1 hr. Then a while later, started again but irregular. My dad took the car so had to wait till he's back at about 11 then went to NUH A&E.

On the way there the contractions went down. There was a huge crowd waiting at A&E. Luckily for my case, they wheel me direct to the labour ward. I was put on monitor for contractions and Nigel's heartrate. Given medications also every half hour. Contractions stop and cervix still closed. Nigel was very active thru the whole thing. He hated the monitor and kept kicking the monitor. The monitor was on loud speaker so you can actually hear him kicking and kicking. I went back home at about 3pm. I wonder how much it will cost me this time.. Sighz. They will send the bill to me...

No comments: