Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby @ 15 weeks






19 Oct Wed Rainy

Went to the Doctor's appt today. Mary Rauff is back. Good news is my placenta is not as low as before but still low. Bb is looking good. Can see the bones on the ultrasound. So cute. I can see the fingers and spine. So Cute ! Can't see whether girl or boy yet, Bb felt asleep and legs was crossed. Sighz, have to wait till next appt on the 17/12. Will also be doing my detail scan. I was having some cramps on the left side where i had the sharp pain previously. A bit worried. Was pretty painful.

I got a Doppler also. Pretty hard to get baby's heartbeat cos BB is still small plus he's moving around. It's really interesting to hear the Baby's heartbeat. At least I can hear Bb anytime I want now.


1 comment:

sunnylight said...

i like the pink doppler...so sweet!