Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stephanie's Baby Shower Plus my birthday present !


16 Oct Sat


I rush down to Joo's place after my shift ends at 6. Everyone was there. It

was fun catching up with everyone. Poor Joo has plenty to worry about. She haven't found anyone to look after Steph and Joo will be all alone with her on Tues. Her in-laws didn't turn up for Steph's full moon too... long story. Sighz. Poor Joo.

Steph has grown to a pretty girl, so cute! She's a bit dark due to all the sun tanning.

I got my birthday present from the girls. It's so cute, a set of precious moments dolls. Love it. We got a eye massager and a massager pen for Bin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Until now, my in-laws still have not contacted us. Seems like situation has got alot worse. Anyway, no biggie. I'll take care of bb myself. Maybe put her in infant care at 5 mths. Just v heartache since she is so small. ~joo~