Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

28th Birthday !

From my singtel buddies, YeeVen and Carol. I always wanted to get a themo flask for myself. And i love precious moments stuff.

My birthday Bouquet. Love it!

Me and shawn at Si Chuan Dou Hua


Me 3 months pregnant. I look like I'm 6 mths!!! SO FAT !



31st oct Friday Sunny

It's my 28th birthday ! Sighz. In my late twenties now. Pretty happy today Except that BB's dear Daddy didn't get me any birthday present!! I asked him abt it yesterday. He point to my tummy and says that's my birthday present !! Sobs. Luckily, this morning he got a bouquet of flowers for me. So I'm okay.
Went with Tommy and his gf, Jenny (whom share the same birthday) to Si Chuan Dou Hua rest at Plaza Park Royal. Great food and it's a buffet!! I had 4 servings of shark fins, big prawns, 2 fish and many others! And it's only $38 each plus somehow they gave us a 20% discount. I wonder why.. But as long there is discount i have no problem with it.
My family celebrated my birthday last week before my brother left for taiwan (army training) at a seafood rest.
Will be meeting my best buddies, bin, ting and their other half tomolo to celebrate mine and bin's birthday (7/11). Wonder what they got for me.. I love getting presents!! Joo is having her confinement so she can't met us.. SOBS

2 comments:

Xen Tan said...

congrats! Din know u are pregnant!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I found your blog through the Yahoo Answers pregnancy section. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and when I was 3 months, everyone thought I looked 5 months too! I'm almost 5 months now with one baby, but people think I'm carrying twins. Sigh! Oh well...I enjoy food too much plus I'm eating for 2 :-)

And Happy Belated B-day!